CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm Back!

I am back at school today! I am sending home graded papers today. We didn't have many...with the bad weather, and with me being out, I didn't want to count grades that I wasn't sure about. :) Hopefully this week will be back to normal for us all!

I also sent home another note about our school collecting money to help with the tornado victims. I am adding some incentives for my class! For every $5 your child donates, he/she will get one night free of homework! :) So, $10 would be 2 nights with no homework! This is a great way to show children the importance of helping others during times of need. I have a very sweet class, so I am anxious to see how much we can raise! Our goal is $5 per child.

Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment