CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

Have a GREAT SUMMER!!!

Wow! I can hardly believe this school year is over! I think everyone would agree that this has been a GREAT year! I had 26 very special students this past year, and they will always have a place in my heart. I get so attached to your children, and do seem "lost" without seeing them, or hearing what's going on with them once they leave my class. I know they will all be very successful 4th graders. This has been a smart, caring, and fun group of students. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL summer break!!!

Last "teacher" comment - It would be VERY beneficial for students to work on those 4th grade summer packets I sent home...a little is better than none, so when they start getting bored in a few weeks...pull those out! :)

Have a fun and safe summer!!!

Love,
Mrs. Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment