CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Welcome To 3rd Grade!

Welcome Back! I am very excited and looking forward to meeting my new class very soon! We will have supply drop off on Thursday, August 15 from 7 am - 6 pm and Friday, August 16 from 8 am -3 pm. If I am not in my classroom, please put your child's supplies on his/her desk and chair. Also, please make sure you have written his/her name on each item. Remember, crayons, scissors and glue go inside zipper pack - this will stay in the classroom. If you would like an additional zipper pack for your child's folder that will be fine. Also, please do not send mechanical pencils or pencil sharpners to school with your child.

Go ahead and mark your calendars! PTSO Open House is on Monday August 26 at 6:00 pm.

I am very excited to have your child in my class for 3rd grade! It is going to be great year!! Please feel free to email me at any time with questions, jwright@gcs.k12.al.us.

Mrs. Wright 

No comments:

Post a Comment