CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome Back!

I have FINALLY got my class list for the 2012-2013 school year, and I am so excited! We are going to have so much fun this year and learn LOTS!!! We will have supply drop off this week on Thursday (7am-6pm) and Friday (8am-3pm). If at all possible, please try to go ahead and bring your child's supplies to the school during one of these two times. It really makes the first day much easier when we don't have supplies everywhere. :-) Please let me know if you have any questions. You can reach me by email at jwright@gcs.k12.al.us. Go ahead and mark your calendars...Open House will be on Monday, August 27 at 6:00 pm. We will all meet in the lunchroom, and then dismiss and go to classrooms. We are going to have a great year in 3rd grade!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment