CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

News

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break and enjoyed having the week off. I sure did! This year, I have lots to be thankful for. I am so thankful to have a wonderful family, great friends, and an AWESOME job! I am very thankful for each and every one of my students. This year I have something else to be very thankful for...I am expecting my first child! I am sure most of you have heard from your children, but I wanted to confirm ;) because we all know not to believe EVERY thing we hear from children! I am due June 29, so hopefully I won't miss any time away from your children!

2 comments:

  1. Many Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you and Clay. Good Luck with the pregnancy.

    Amy Lemons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! You will be a great mommy!
    Sharee

    ReplyDelete