CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome to 3rd Grade!!!

Welcome to my class! I am so excited about teaching 3rd Grade, and think I have an awesome class!!! We will use this web site for sharing information, as well as for some interactive activites. I really like to share pictures with parents this way, so be sure to check often for updates.

Things to know for this week:
- Students may begin taking AR tests this week, so make sure they read EVERY night!

-We want to have 100% classroom participation in our school's PTSO, so be sure to send your $5 to join (per person). Each child who has at least one family member join, will get 10 bonus points on any test!!! :) Parents will also get a surprise gift too! Each classroom who has 100% will also get an ice cream party! I really want this for my class, so please send money as soon as possible!

-Dates to remember for next week: PTSO Open House will be on Monday, August 23 at 6:00 pm in the lunchroom, and then go to your child's classroom. Fall Pictures will be Wednesday, August 25.


- If you have ANY questions, please email me anytime at jwright@gcs.k12.al.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment