CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

I hope everyone has figured out how to get the email subscription to our class blog set up! I just want to share with all of you what a great week our class had last week. We had our big end of the unit reading test, (this was the first time for students to take this long of a test on the computer), and everyone in my class either made an A or a B!!!! After looking at the questions that were missed, I only had to reteach and go back over 4 areas. Wow! A few were actually just tricky worded questions, too! I am so very proud of this smart group of 1st graders! We also had a math unit test, and I had all A's and B's on it as well! I am very proud of the growth I have see so far with each one of my students, and I am very thankful and apprecite all of the hard work you do at home. It really shows!!!

For the month of February, we will go back to bringing in items for the treat and treasure box on your child's leader day. Thank you so much for the paper you all sent during the month of January. It has been a huge help!

Also note on the calendar, we WILL be in school on Monday, February 15. This was scheduled for a weather day, but since we had to use a weather day on January 8, we will be in school on Monday, February 15. Please make note of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment