CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Reminders

I have a few reminders for this week:
* Please send a pack of copy paper to school with your child on their leader day this month. We have plenty of items for treat and treasure box, so this would help out lots!
* We are doing an art activity this week, and need empty toilet paper rolls. Please send this to school by WEDNESDAY. If you have extras at home, please send those. Thanks for all of your help.

On Thursday I took the class outside to see/play in the snow, and took a few pictures. I will post those soon, so watch for them! The kids loved it!!

I want to see how many parents are using this great resource, so if you are reading this post, PLEASE leave a comment - it can just be your name and your child's name. I am just curious! :) Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mrs. Wright. I read your blog weekly. I especially love to see all of the class pictures. Payton thinks he is famous when he sees his picture here. Keep it up.

    Amy Lemons

    ReplyDelete