CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Jingle Bells Strikes Again!

Well our elf, Jingle Bells, has struck again! Today when we returned from lunch, he had written his name in gold glitter on my reading table. He had also scattered glitter on my desk and all over the students' desks! It was a big mess! I guess Santa told him how much I love glitter! :) He has been a naughty elf these past few weeks! Last week he unplugged the mouse to my computer and hid it, and the next day he dumped everything out of my purse and hid my car keys in the treat box! I know the kids are really enjoying this, but I will be glad when Jingle Bells goes back to the North Pole! Remember to send your child's book for the book swap on Thursday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment